Transition at scale from environmentally harmful practices to resilient, sustainable food systems requires a shift in incentives and public support.
We are working with our partners to support countries who want to repurpose agricultural policies and public support to create sustainable, resilient food systems and a just rural transition. Together, we will:
that fosters dialogue between government policy makers looking to reform agri-food support systems. Our learning platform will enable them to access a broad network of knowledge and implementation experts.
of policy briefs, case studies, and toolkits to help decision-makers access information to make the case for action, design policy approaches, and support implementation.
to support an inclusive engagement process. Our dialogues will build support with key constituencies to enable governments to move forward with policy reform.
of opportunities for agri-food systems policy reform and leverage key international meetings and processes to make progress on this agenda.
- Republic of Colombia
- Edo State Government, Nigeria
- Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Republic of Malawi
- Republic of Ghana
- Togolese Republic
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Knowledge and implementation partners
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
- Association of International Agricultural Research and Development Centres
- Chatham House
- Chinese Agricultural University
- EAT Foundation
- Food Agriculture and Natural Resources Policy Analysis Network
- Food and Land Use Coalition
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
- Global Resilience Partnership
- International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Southern African Confederation of Farmers Unions
- UN Food and Agriculture Organization
- World Economic Forum
- World Bank
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- World Resources Institute
- World Farmers Organisation
- World Trade Organization
- WWF International
To learn more about this work and find out how to get involved, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.